Tune in To Win Terms & Conditions
Tune In to Win on The Breeze (South Devon), June 2017
- The following rules (“Rules”) together with Celador Radio’s ("Celador Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at (http://www.thebreeze.com/terms-and-conditions/competition-terms-and-conditions) apply to ‘Tune In and Win’ radio competition ("the Competition"), which will run from 03.06.17 to 05.06.17 (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is The Breeze (South Devon).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant will be given a ‘Tune In and Win’ printed card at the Torbay Airshow on Saturday June 3rd and Sunday June 4th.
- The card will encourage listeners to tune in to The Breeze (South Devon) between 0800 and 1000 on Monday June the 5th. When listeners hear the song detailed on the card, listeners should text the word THEBREEZE followed by the word AIR to 81400.
- Text lines will close when the next song begins to play.
- Once lines have closed, a winner will be selected at random from all of those Entrants who text the word THEBREEZE followed by the word AIR to 81400.
- The randomly selected winner will be called back and awarded the prize on-air.
- Multiple entries are permitted – you can enter as many times as you like.
- The prize is £250 (two-hundred-and-fifty-pounds) . The prize money will be paid into the winner's bank account using the account number and sort-csort codels supplied, within 28 days of June 5th . There is no cash alternative.
More from The Breeze
Catch your local Breeze
Find your nearest station to listen live, see local news, features and more.
The Breeze VIP Club
Get the VIP newsletter and be the first to hear of our incredible competitions!