Doble Young Designer of the Year 2018
The Breeze is helping Doble Jewellers in the search for the Young Designer of the Year 2018.
We are asking all our listeners to design a unique piece of jewellery for a loved one this Christmas. The Breeze and Doble Jewellers will judge all of your wonderful entries and a winner will be selected to have their creation beautifully crafted in Doble's workshop, using materials to the value of £500!
You can then give your piece of jewellery to a loved one this Christmas.
Entries have now closed. We are looking over all your designs entries and will announce the winning design shortly.
Doble Jewellers has workshops in Torquay, Brixham, Totnes and Exeter. Jewellery made with love to give with love this Christmas.
1. The following rules ("Specific Rules") together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.thebreeze.com/terms-and-conditions/ (the "Competition Terms and Conditions") of Celador Radio & Anglian Radio (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to 'Doble Jewellers Young Designer of the Year' radio competition (the "Competition") which will run from 05/11/18 – 25/11/18 on The Breeze South Devon.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an "Entrant") will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must visit thebreeze.com. The Entrant must then download a design entry form and return their completed form to The Breeze by 25/11/18. Entry forms can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or sent to The Breeze South Devon, Marble Court, Lymington Road, Torquay, TQ1 4FB.
4. A representative from The Breeze and Doble Jewellers will judge the competition entries and a winner will be selected and contacted by The Breeze by 03/12/18.
5. Anyone can enter the competition. Listeners aged 16 or under must have permission from a parent/guardian to enter.
6. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
7. Your jewellery design will be made into a piece of jewellery at Doble Jewellers, with materials to the value of £500. The winner will be able to visit a Doble Jewellers workshop and see their jewellery design being created. A convenient time will be organised between Doble Jewellers and the winner.
More from The Breeze
Find 1000s of singles in your area with The Breeze Dating. Sign up for free and start a conversation with like-minded individuals today.
Catch your local Breeze
Find your nearest station to listen live, see local news, features and more.
The Breeze VIP Club
Get the VIP newsletter and be the first to hear of our incredible competitions!