Win Tickets to the Crumbs Awards
On Sunday, October 1st, the iconic Bristol Old Vic opens its doors to the Crumbs Awards 2017 and you could be there with The Breeze.
Crumbs magazine is launching its first ever awards! The magazine is all about celebrating Bath, Bristol, and the surrounding area's awesome food and drink culture. The Awards will bring the people behind our fantastic local gastronomic scene together for a spectacular evening of celebration, comedy, music and of course: food and drink!
The nominations have now closed, so for a full list of Finalists, you can visit the Crumbs website. On the night you can expect locally sourced food and drinks with an after party to remember. The evening will be hosted by the super funny, award winning, celebrity mind reader ("who doesn't read minds"), and creative consultant to Heston Blumenthal - Chris Cox!
The Breeze and Crumbs Awards 2017 are offering two tickets to attend the event plus a 1-year subscription to the magazine, to enter simply fill in the form below.
Alternatively, grab your tickets before they sell out online at crumbsmagawards.com/tickets
- Food Hero – Sponsored by Total Produce
- Fine Dining Restaurant – Sponsored by Wogan Coffee
- Casual Dining Restaurant – Sponsored by The Fine Food Company
- Café – Sponsored by Marshfield Bakery
- Front of House – Sponsored by HGEM
- Food Producer
- Drinks Producer – Sponsored by Budweiser Budvar
- Cookery School
- Newcomer – Sponsored by Your Store
- Food Retailer
- Kitchen and Interiors – Sponsored by Minuteman Press
- Food Supplier – Sponsored by Votion
- Food Event – Sponsored by The Breeze
- Food Trader
- Bar/Pub – Sponsored by Gregg Latchams
- Food Initiative – Sponsored by Yeo Valley Milk
- The most prestigious award of the night, Winner of Winners – Sponsored by Robert Welch
More from The Breeze
Catch your local Breeze
Find your nearest station to listen live, see local news, features and more.
The Breeze VIP Club
Get the VIP newsletter, listen to full interviews and get more exclusively with the VIP Club!