Win tickets to the Champions League
Win tickets to a Champions League match with The Breeze and Mortorline Nissan!
Ever dreamt of enjoying the celebrity footballer lifestyle? Well, now you can! We’ve teamed up with Motorline Nissan Reading and The UEFA Champions League Trophy Tour to offer you the chance to win V.I.P. hospitality tickets to enjoy the glamour of a U.K. Champions League match and a night at a luxury spa hotel.
Wake up to The Breeze and The More Music Breakfast Show from Monday 9th December for your chance to win with us and Motorline Nissan! And don't miss the Champions League trophy on tour at Motorline Nissan Reading on December 14th.
Motorline Nissan has a fantastic range of new and Approved Used models on offer. As well as this, our dealerships across the south, west and east of England provide comprehensive aftersales services for whatever you need. At Motorline Nissan we enable drivers to get the most out of their cars, to the great satisfaction of our many customers.
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.thebreeze.com/terms-and-conditions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Celador Radio & Anglian Radio (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the ‘Nissan Motorline Reading’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from the 9th December 2019 to 13th December 2019 on The Breeze Andover, The Breeze Basingstoke, The Breeze East Hampshire & West Surrey, The Breeze Newbury, The Breeze Reading.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must; text the word ‘WIN’ followed by your name to 81400 when promoted to do so by the presenter of the more music breakfast show between 06:00-10:00 Monday 9th December to Friday 13th December 2019.
4. All Entrants selected to play will be required to partake in a phone call with a presenter from the radio station. The call may be recorded and played on-air and online. If the caller doesn’t answer their phone, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, or cannot continue the call for any reason, the call may be terminated, and another Entrant selected at random.
5. Entrants will be asked to identify the artist playing on the ‘Nissan Juke-box’ to top the league. All players in the league will go into the draw on Friday, December 13th. The player selected at random from the draw will be declared the winner and awarded the prize on-air.
6. Entrants must be 18 years or over.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person per day; duplicate entries will be excluded from the competition.
8. Entrants must be available to travel to the UEFA Champions League match on the following dates: 18th 19th 25th 26th of February 2020 or 10th 11th 17th 18th of March 2020.
9. 2 x VIP tickets to a first round UEFA Champions League game held in the United Kingdom; the exact match will be confirmed following the UEFA Champions League round of 16 draw on December 16th 2019.
10. One night hotel stay in the match host city with breakfast and access to spa facilities.
More from The Breeze
Find 1000s of singles in your area with The Breeze Dating. Sign up for free and start a conversation with like-minded individuals today.
Catch your local Breeze
Find your nearest station to listen live, see local news, features and more.
The Breeze VIP Club
Get the VIP newsletter and be the first to hear of our incredible competitions!