Win tickets to see Cinderella
It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas … oh no it’s not … oh yes it is!
What better way to start your festive season than a visit to the Playhouse in Weston super Mare to see Cinderella.
Following the rags to riches story of the classic Cinderella story, the show has all the ingredients of a traditional pantomime - family-friendly comedy, spectacular special effects, lively song and dance numbers, and of course real shetland ponies.
See TV stars Linda Lusardi and Sam Kane on stage by winning tickets on The More Music Drive Home with Mark Franklin each day this week from 4pm.
For more information or to buy tickets click here.
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.thebreeze.com/terms-and-conditions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Celador Radio & Anglian Radio (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘See Cinderella with The Breeze’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 25th – 29th November on The Breeze North Dorset / The Breeze North Somerset/The Breeze South Somerset / The Breeze West Somerset / The Breeze West Wiltshire/The Breeze Bristol/The Breeze Bath
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must;
• Send a text message starting with the word STUDIO and any other keywords to 81400 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The Text Message Line will open at time on date and close at time on date/each day of the Competition OR the opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
4. All Entrants selected to play may be required to partake in a phone call with a presenter from the radio station. The call may be recorded and played on-air and online. If the caller doesn’t answer their phone, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, or cannot continue the call for any reason, the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
5. To enter text "Studio" and the answer to the question asked on air to 81400 whilst the text line is open, as announced by the presenter on the day.
6. A winner will be selected at random and phoned by the presenter.
7. Entrants must be over 18.
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
9. The daily prize is Two tickets to see Cinderella at The Playhouse in Weston super Mare on Monday 9th December at 6:30pm. Tickets are not transferable
More from The Breeze
Find 1000s of singles in your area with The Breeze Dating. Sign up for free and start a conversation with like-minded individuals today.
Catch your local Breeze
Find your nearest station to listen live, see local news, features and more.
The Breeze VIP Club
Get the VIP newsletter and be the first to hear of our incredible competitions!