Win Mum a bouquet of Flowers from Susan’s Flower Shop
It's nearly Mother's Day, and The Breeze and Susan's Flower Shop want you to give Mum a treat. We are giving you the chance to win a beautiful bouquet of flowers to be delivered to Mum's front door.
Susan's Flower Shop based in South Devon is a family-run, award-winning florists nestled in the seaside town of Paignton for over 45 years. Susan has a lifetime's experience in floristry and an expert in her field; Chelsea Gold Medal winner, invited to Judge national floristry competitions and sharing her knowledge training florists across the UK.
Susan has had the honour of Judging at Chelsea Flower Show, Interflora Florist of the Year, British Florist Association Industry finals along with other international competitions.
Having grown up with a passion for flowers and design, Susan completed 7 years training in floristry before following her dream to open her own floristry shop. In May 1972, Susan opened her doors of her new shop in the heart of Paignton, Devon and never looked back.
The business has bloomed over the years, and Susan works with a team of florists across her 3 stores - Susan's Flower Shop in Paignton and Brixham, plus The Flower Corner in Torquay.
As an extra special treat, our friends at Seven Dials Café are kindly offering our winner a deliciously more-ish cream tea, to make Mother’s Day even more special. The Seven Dials Café, based at Cockington Court has been recently refurbished giving it a new, contemporary look. Offering tasty homemade food and delicious freshly baked cakes, they have something to tempt everyone. Come along and indulge in a morning coffee, light lunch or afternoon tea. They are a dog-friendly café open daily from 9.00am.
Enter to win a bouquet of Flowers from Susan’s Flower Shop, and Cream Tea for Two at Seven Dials Café at Cockington Court:
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.thebreeze.com/terms-and-conditions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Celador Radio & Anglian Radio (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Susan’s Flower Shop Mother’s Day’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 7th March to 18th March on The Breeze South Devon.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must;
• Complete an entry form on The Breeze website. The form will open for entries at 00:01 on 7th March and close at 23:59 on 18th March. All mandatory fields must be completed.
4. Entrants must fill in their contact details online. One entrant from all eligible entries will be randomly selected to win and be contacted by a representative from the Breeze South Devon on 20th March
5. Entrants must be 16 years or over
6. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition
7. The prize is a bouquet of Flowers from Susan’s Flower Shop, and Cream Tea for Two at Seven Dials Café at Cockington Court.
8. The winner will be contacted on 20/03/2020 to arrange delivery in time for Mothers Day. If the winner does not pick up the phone or respond in time when contacted by The Breeze, it will not be possible to deliver the flowers in time for Mothers Day 2020.
9. Seven Dials Café will call the winner to arrange a time for the Cream Tea for Two, which consists of freshly bakes scones with all the trimmings of their choice and a pot of tea each.
More from The Breeze
Find 1000s of singles in your area with The Breeze Dating. Sign up for free and start a conversation with like-minded individuals today.
Catch your local Breeze
Find your nearest station to listen live, see local news, features and more.
The Breeze VIP Club
Get the VIP newsletter and be the first to hear of our incredible competitions!