Win a Wedding with Cricket St Thomas Golf Club
If you're due to say 'I Do' then The Breeze has the perfect wedding gift just for you, with help from our good friends at Cricket St Thomas Golf Club.
We're hosting an exciting Breakfast Competition where one lucky couple can win a beautiful wedding at Cricket St Thomas Golf Club.
Cricket St Thomas Golf Club is your perfect wedding venue; with a newly refurbished Clubhouse and a beautiful marquee - your big day will be truly special. Included in the package you'll have:
- An evening Disco provided by Scorpion Disco
- Use of the brand new Ceremony Room
- A sweet cart from Candy Bees
- Chairs, table runners and centrepieces courtsey of Coutts Events
All you will need to do to be in with the chance of winning is to listen out for the wedding song played out on air by Tony Wright and text in the correct answer. If Tony gives you a call and you have named the song correctly, you will be one of our finalists for the chance to win a wedding.
Five lucky finalists will be invited to Cricket St Thomas Golf Club on Saturday 2nd March 2019 for our Grand Final. At the final, our Breeze Team will hand each finalist a wedding ring box for the husbands to be... the ring box will reveal who the winner is!
Listen to The Breeze Breakfast Show all next week to win your dream wedding with Cricket St Thomas Golf Club, creating wedding memories for you, your family and friends for years to come.
1. The following rules ("Specific Rules") together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.thebreeze.com/terms-and-conditions/ (the "Competition Terms and Conditions") of Celador Radio & Anglian Radio (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to 'Cricket St Thomas Wedding Radio Competition (the "Competition") which will run from 18/02/2019 to 24/02/2019 on The Breeze Yeovil & South Somerset.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an "Entrant") will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message starting with the word WIN to 81400 (the "Text Message Line"). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
4. Every morning the presenter will play a well-known track and invite listeners to text in to play. If the caller identifies the song correctly, they are automatically eligible for the competition final at Cricket St. Thomas on Saturday 2nd March 2019.
5. A total of five finalists will be invited to Cricket St Thomas on Saturday 2nd March 2019, where a winner will be chosen by random selection from five wedding ring boxes distributed to finalists, one containing the prize.
6. All Entrants selected to play may be required to partake in a phone call with a presenter from the radio station. The call may be recorded and played on-air and online. If the caller doesn't answer their phone, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, or cannot continue the call for any reason, the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
7. The winner will be determined on the day of the event on Saturday 2nd March 2019, when they are presented with the identifying box.
8. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
9. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
10. The prize consists of the following wedding package, which is valued at £5,000. The package includes; a dedicated wedding coordinator, civil ceremony, marquee for reception, white table linen, chair covers, chivari chairs dressed with drapes, table runners, centrepieces, welcome drink of Bucks Fizz on arrival, glass of Prosecco for the toast, a Prosecco wall, two course wedding breakfast for 50 people, pork and turkey baps for 80 evening guests, disco by Scorpion Disco, floral Archway courtesy of ABC Floral Design. Chairs, table runners and centrepieces courtesy of Coutts. Optional extras to be paid for by winner include tea and coffee, wine for tables, daytimes guests beyond a total of 50 persons, evening guests beyond a total of 80 persons, and bouquets.
More from The Breeze
Catch your local Breeze
Find your nearest station to listen live, see local news, features and more.
The Breeze VIP Club
Get the VIP newsletter and be the first to hear of our incredible competitions!