Win a VIP family experience at Brixham Pirate Festival
The Brixham Pirate Festival which takes place 4th-6th May 2019, is jam-packed with wonderful things to see and do, we have some of the best piratical bands in the world, market stalls, a family area, incredible skirmishes and re-enactments and more!
We are proud to announce that this year at the 2019 Brixham Pirate Festival, we will be joined by the wondrous Mermaid Cove who will be gracing us in our Family Area! All thanks to Inter-Line Building Supplies.
The Breeze and Inter-Line are giving you the chance to win a VIP family experience at Brixham Pirate Festival, including the chance to meet the mermaids on Saturday 5th May! Plus a £100 voucher to enjoy a meal for the family at Seafood Restaurant Rockfish. For your chance to win answer the question below.
Ever see a mermaid perform wondrous feats of fire magic? Ever see a merman do 8 flips in a row before engaging in a daring swordfight? If the answer is no, then keep an eye out for Mermaid Cove as we have a massive array of skills and talent to keep anyone on the edge of their seat.
We love putting smiles on people’s faces and you could say we are mer-mazing at what we do. We want to make an impact wherever we go, and use that attention to help raise awareness around many of the vital issues that we are facing in our seas, from climate change to overfishing.
1. The following rules ("Specific Rules") together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.thebreeze.com/terms-and-conditions/ (the "Competition Terms and Conditions") of Celador Radio & Anglian Radio (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to 'Interline Brixham Pirate Festival AV' radio competition (the "Competition") which will run from 15/04/2019 – 28/04/2019 on The Breeze South Devon.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an "Entrant") will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must visit thebreeze.com. The Entrant must then answer a multiple choice question based on the text and enter their details on the competition webpage. Entries will open at 0001 on 15/04/2019 and close at 2359 on 28/04/2019.
4. A winner will be chosen at random from all the competition entries and contacted by The Breeze on 29/04/19.
5. Entrants must be 18 or over.
6. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
7. VIP family experience at Brixham Pirate Festival on Saturday 5th May. Entitles a family of up to 6 (any combination of adults/children with at least 1 adult/guardian) to watch the Mermaid Cove show in Brixham, meet the mermaids and have photographs taken with the performers. This will take place on Saturday 5th May. Winner's contact details will be passed on to Inter-line to organise a suitable time.
8. £100 voucher to spend at Rockfish. This voucher is not transferable and no change will be given. The voucher is only valid for the amount or a meal as described. Tables are subject to availability. Please present voucher on arrival. This voucher can be redeemed at any restaurant on the Rockfish website: www.therockfish.co.uk
More from The Breeze
Catch your local Breeze
Find your nearest station to listen live, see local news, features and more.
The Breeze VIP Club
Get the VIP newsletter and be the first to hear of our incredible competitions!