Win a Family Ticket to Wild Place Project Bristol
While Wild Place Project may be closed for the moment, we know that all the animals are busy having fun, cared for by their keepers.
Graceful giraffes, cheeky lemurs, playful meerkats and much more will be waiting for you once we’re all back to normal again.
Bear Wood will also be roaring back to life! Watch four European brown bears roaming their woodland home from the spectacular treetop walkway, and find out what the wolves, lynxes and wolverines have been getting up to.
Young adventurers will also love running wild between different play areas scattered across Wild Place Project. Let them throw off their shoes on the Barefoot Trail, or for an extra adrenaline rush there’s Leap of Faith, a thrilling high-ropes aerial adventure (additional charge applies).
Finally as you explore the 40-acre site, soak up the beauty of nature from ancient woodlands to colourful gardens and the tranquil Tower Meadow – the perfect spot for a picnic.
Wild Place Project will be bringing you lots of animal fun online while we’re all stuck indoors – check out the latest updates at wildplace.org.uk or on social media.
Pre-book your summer adventure and save 10% at wildplace.org.uk
Listen to The More Music Breakfast Show with Craig Wright all this week to find out how to win a family pass and a voucher to spend at Wild Place Project!
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.thebreeze.com/terms-and-conditions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Celador Radio & Anglian Radio (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Wild Place Breakfast Promotion radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 30th March to 3rd April on The Breeze Cheltenham, Breeze Bristol, Breeze Bath, Breeze Frome and West Wiltshire & Breeze North Somerset
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must;
• Send a text message starting with the word STUDIO and their answer to 81400 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
4. All Entrants selected to play may be required to partake in a phone call with a presenter from the radio station. The call may be recorded and played on-air and online. If the caller doesn’t answer their phone, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, or cannot continue the call for any reason, the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
5. Each day an entrant will be selected at random to answer a simple multiple-choice question to win. If they do not answer correctly, the presenter will randomly select someone else until we find a winner.
6. Entrants must be 18 years or over
7. entries are permitted up to a maximum of 10 entries; any additional entries above this limit will be excluded from the Competition
Each day one winner will win;
8. One Family Ticket to Wild Place to be used by 31st December 2020
9. £40 Gift Card to be used in the Wild Place Shop which can be used throughout the year
More from The Breeze
Find 1000s of singles in your area with The Breeze Dating. Sign up for free and start a conversation with like-minded individuals today.
Catch your local Breeze
Find your nearest station to listen live, see local news, features and more.
The Breeze VIP Club
Get the VIP newsletter and be the first to hear of our incredible competitions!