Win a day at the races at Cheltenham Racecourse
Get ready for all the fun of the races as The Breeze sends you to Cheltenham Racecourse and the November Meeting.
A day full of incredible racing action with the family, at the home of jump racing and one of the biggest race days on the calendar. Win four Advance Race Day tickets for Cheltenham Racecourse and the November Meeting with us at The Breeze.
The magic starts with three days of unmissable racing running from 15th November to the 17th and you could be there! The first major meeting of the Jump racing season; all roads may lead to The Festival, but the magic of it starts in November. Live music, shopping and – of course – must-see horse racing, the November meeting is an unmissable event.
To win a Raceday essentials package for 4 at Cheltenham Racecourse, enter your details below. To find out more, click here.
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.thebreeze.com/terms-and-conditions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Celador Radio & Anglian Radio (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Audio Visual Promotion radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 4th November – 10th November 2019 on The Breeze Bristol, The Breeze Bath, The Breeze Frome & West Wiltshire, and The Breeze North Somerset.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must;
• Complete an entry form on the The Breeze website. The form will open for entries at 00:01 4th November 2019 on the Breeze West Country and close at 23:59 on 10th November 2019. All mandatory fields must be completed.
4. All Entrants selected to play may be required to partake in a phone call with a presenter from the radio station. The call may be recorded and played on-air and online. If the caller doesn’t answer their phone, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, or cannot continue the call for any reason, the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
5. All entrants have to do is go online and answer a multiple choice question correctly and enter their eligible details. One entrant will be randomly selected from all eligible entries to win. They will be contacted via their preferred method of contact.
6. If the winner fails to reply or call back within 2 days, another entrant will be randomly selected from all eligible entries to win.
7. Entrants must be 18 years or over
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition
9. Raceday essentials package for 4 at Cheltenham Racecourse on the Saturday 16th November 2019
10. This includes:
Views opposite the finishing line
Side view of the furlong
Side view of the final fence
Tented Village (selected race meetings only)
Access to steps on the front of The Princess Royal Stand
Guinness Village (Festival only)
The Orchard™ (Festival only) ...and much more.
11. The winners will also have entry to both Tattersalls and Best Mate enclosures.
More from The Breeze
Find 1000s of singles in your area with The Breeze Dating. Sign up for free and start a conversation with like-minded individuals today.
Catch your local Breeze
Find your nearest station to listen live, see local news, features and more.
The Breeze VIP Club
Get the VIP newsletter and be the first to hear of our incredible competitions!