Win a Cheltoberfest Package
Win yourself a Cheltoberfest package for you and a friend this October at Cheltenham Racecourse!
The wait is finally over as the days begin to get shorter and the crisp mornings return, it can only mean one thing – Cheltenham is back. The thundering of hooves and cheers from the crowd will return to Cheltenham’s world-class sporting venue on Friday 25th and Saturday 26th October to kick start another season of extraordinary moments.
As well as two days of quality action on the track, this year The Centaur welcomes Cheltoberfest for the first time. A Cheltenham twist on the ever-popular Oktoberfest, with live music before and after racing, as well as a racing tipster to give you all a winner (we hope!) on the day.
The Jump racing season hits full speed as we enter the winter months, and Cheltenham returning marks a key moment in many sports fans’ calendars. From the famous roar warming the hearts on a misty autumnal day, to an atmosphere like no other as we begin to get a feeling of what is to come over the future months. The two days are action-packed and set the scene for the 14 racedays that follow throughout the season.
With jockeys, trainers, owners and racegoers alike making their season debut at The Showcase meeting, it is like Christmas has come a few months early as the famous gates open on Friday 25th and Saturday 26th October for another extraordinary season.
All you have to do is correctly answer the question correctly to be in for the chance of winning a day at the races!
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.thebreeze.com/terms-and-conditions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Celador Radio & Anglian Radio (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to Cheltenham Racecourse competition (the “Competition") which will run from September 16th to September 29th 2019 on The Breeze Cheltenham & Gloucester.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must; Complete the entry form on The Breeze website. The form will open for entries at 00:01 on September 16th 2019 and close at 23:59 on September 29th 2019. All mandatory fields must be completed.
4. All Entrants selected to play may be required to partake in a phone call with a presenter from the radio station. The call may be recorded and played on-air and online. If the caller doesn’t answer their phone, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, or cannot continue the call for any reason, the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
5. Entrants must answer the question correctly and provide eligible details to enter. One eligible entrant will be selected at random after entries close and be contacted by their preferred method of contact on September 30th 2019.
7. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition
9. x2 Raceday Admission tickets for the Club/Tatts enclosure at The Showcase at Cheltenham Racecourse on October 25th or 26th 2019. Tickets will be valid for your choice of either day's racing.
10. Prize includes entrance ticket and wristband ticket for admission to The Centaur for Cheltoberfest. See cheltenham.co.uk for full racecourse terms & conditions.
11. You will be contacted via email to confirm ticket delivery/collection. The prize must not under any circumstance be resold or transferred to any other person.
More from The Breeze
Catch your local Breeze
Find your nearest station to listen live, see local news, features and more.
The Breeze VIP Club
Get the VIP newsletter and be the first to hear of our incredible competitions!