Win £200 at Midcounties Gloucestershire Fun Day
The Breeze Team are heading to the Midcounties Gloucestershire Fun Day at Newlands Park, Southam Lane, Cheltenham on Sunday 18th August 2019.
The 5th Gloucestershire Family Fun Day takes place on August 18th 2019 with lots of fun activities to keep the whole family entertained throughout the day.
Organised by Midcounties Co-operative Colleagues, the event has a phenomenal feast of fun attractions, children’s characters and amazing main arena acts booked!
Live show Timetable:
11.30 - Birds Of Prey
12.00 - BMX/ Stannage International Stunt Team
12.30 - Punch and Judy/ American Wrestling Show
13.00 - Galloping Acrobats
13.30 - Birds Of Prey
14.00 - BMX/ Stannage International Stunt Team
14.30 - Punch and Judy/ Morris Dancers
15.00 - Galloping Acrobats/ American Wrestling Show
15.30 - BMX
16.00 - Birds Of Prey/ Morris Dancers
16.30 - Punch and Judy
Join them and Listers Toyota - your new and used Toyota Car Dealers on the day and you could pick up £200 of high street vouchers! Perfect for the school summer holidays!
1. The following rules ("Specific Rules") together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.thebreeze.com/terms-and-conditions/ (the "Competition Terms and Conditions") of Celador Radio & Anglian Radio (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to 'Street Team' radio competition (the "Competition") which will run on 118th August on The Breeze Cheltenham
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an "Entrant") will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
To enter the Competition an Entrant must;
3. Attend Cheltenham's Midcounties Co-op Family fun day on the 18th August 2019 and provide contact details to a representative from the radio station. Entries will open and close at the discretion of the street team.
4. Entrants will spin the winning wheel to land on win. They will have to enter correct and eligible details into the iPads with the street team.
5. One winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entries from Monday 20th August 2019 and be contacted via their preferred method
6. Must be 18 years or over
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition
8. £200 of High Street Vouchers to spend via Eden red
9. Cannot be exchanged for cash
10. Can be spent on one voucher or split across multiple
11. Expiry dates of vouchers differ depending on store.
More from The Breeze
Catch your local Breeze
Find your nearest station to listen live, see local news, features and more.
The Breeze VIP Club
Get the VIP newsletter and be the first to hear of our incredible competitions!