Win £100 cash with Saucy Fish!
Win yourself £100 cash with Saucy Fish! There's something new down the freezer aisle of The Food Warehouse by Iceland.
The Saucy Fish Co. has just launched a mouth-watering new range of frozen products, all of which can be picked up from your local Food Warehouse. The range includes tasty Cod Croquettes, saucy-centred Melts and fish and vegetable-filled Rosti's.
Saucy Fish are proud to wave a ‘no fuss fish’ flag, as their frozen products go from freezer to fork in less than half an hour. Ready when you are.
So say goodbye to dull dinners and hello to delicious, fuss-free fish dishes that work around you. The Saucy Fish Co.'s new flavours include:
- Basa Melts with a Smashing Garlic and Herb Centre
- Basa Melts with a Fantastic Red Chilli and Coconut Centre
- Smokey Fish and Spring Onion Rostis with a Delicious Cheddar Cheese
- Tikka Spiced Basa and Red Pepper Rostis with a Feisty Red Chilli Sauce
- Cod Croquettes with a Cracking Garlic and Herb Centre
- Cod Croquettes with a Punchy Smoked Paprika Centre
For more information visit https://www.thesaucyfishco.com/
If you fancy winning £100 cash, listen to Russ Wilcox on The Breeze Drive Home from 3pm all this week and try work out which of our music facts are a bit fishy!
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.thebreeze.com/terms-and-conditions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Celador Radio & Anglian Radio (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to Drive Promotion radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 16th September 2019 to 20th September 2019 The Breeze Cheltenham & Gloucestershire
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must;
Send a text message starting with the word WIN followed by their answer to 81400 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
4. All Entrants selected to play may be required to partake in a phone call with a presenter from the radio station. The call may be recorded and played on-air and online. If the caller doesn’t answer their phone, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, or cannot continue the call for any reason, the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
5. Russ Wilcox will give you two unbelievable facts, one true and one a bit fishy. Listeners need to spot the false one to win. One correct answer will be randomly selected by the presenter to come to air and win.
6. Entrants must be 18 years or over and supply correct bank details
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition
8. Five winners will win £100 Cash to spend
9. This will be transferred via bank transfer within 30 days of supplying correct bank details
More from The Breeze
Catch your local Breeze
Find your nearest station to listen live, see local news, features and more.
The Breeze VIP Club
Get the VIP newsletter and be the first to hear of our incredible competitions!