See Beautiful - The Carole King Musical with The Breeze
BEAUTIFUL – THE CAROLE KING MUSICAL tells the inspiring true story of King's remarkable rise to stardom and you can win tickets to see the show thanks to The Breeze.
From being part of a hit songwriting team with her husband Gerry Goffin, to her relationship with fellow writers and best friends Cynthia Weil and Barry Mann, to becoming one of the most successful solo acts in popular music history. Along the way, she wrote the soundtrack to a generation, including one of the best-selling albums of all time, Tapestry, and countless classics such as (You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman, Take Good Care of My Baby, You've Got a Friend, So Far Away, It Might as Well Rain Until September, Up on the Roof and The Locomotion. The show also includes the Cynthia Weil and Barry Mann hit songsYou've Lost that Lovin Feeling, On Broadway and We Gotta Get out of This Place.
To win, listen to Russ Wilcox on your journey home this week, identify the Carole King classic and you could win 2 tickets to see the show.
For more information or to buy tickets click here: www.atgtickets.com/venues/bristol-hippodrome/
1. The following rules ("Specific Rules") together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.thebreeze.com/terms-and-conditions/(the "Competition Terms and Conditions") of Celador Radio & Anglian Radio (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to 'See Beautiful – The Carole King Musical with The Breeze' radio competition (the "Competition") which will run from 3rd – 7th February on The Breeze Cheltenham / The Breeze North Dorset / The Breeze North Somerset/The Breeze South Somerset / The Breeze West Somerset / The Breeze West Wiltshire/The Breeze Bristol/The Breeze Bath
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an "Entrant") will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must;
• Send a text message starting with the word Studio with the name of the Carole King song clip played on air by the presenter along with your name to 81400 (the "Text Message Line"). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
4. All Entrants selected to play may be required to partake in a phone call with a presenter from the radio station. The call may be recorded and played on-air and online. If the caller doesn't answer their phone, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, or cannot continue the call for any reason, the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
6. A winner will be selected at random and phoned by the presenter.
7. Entrants must be over 18.
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
9. One pair of tickets per day to see Beautiful – The Carole King Musical at The Bristol Hippodrome on Tuesday 25th February at 7:30pm. Tickets are not transferable.
More from The Breeze
Find 1000s of singles in your area with The Breeze Dating. Sign up for free and start a conversation with like-minded individuals today.
Catch your local Breeze
Find your nearest station to listen live, see local news, features and more.
The Breeze VIP Club
Get the VIP newsletter and be the first to hear of our incredible competitions!