Would you like to make this your preferred location?
Win an annual family pass to Paignton Zoo
We're excited to announce the launch of Paignton Zoo's Great Big Brick Safari and to celebrate we are giving you the chance to win an annual family pass to Paignton Zoo, Living Coasts and Newquay Zoo!
From Saturday 28th March until Tuesday 1st September 2020, Paignton Zoo will be home to over 80 giant wild animal models made from over 1 million LEGO® bricks! From a giant gorilla, a jumbo size elephant and a majestic lion, to marvellous macaws, beautiful butterflies and a cool crocodile, these stunning LEGO® brick animals will form The Great Big Brick Safari Trail for visitors to follow around the zoo.
The Brick Amnesty Appeal - how you can help!
The Great Big Brick Safari will also feature a fun Interactive Zone, including brick pits so you can create your own masterpieces. Paignton Zoo is currently running an appeal for unwanted plastic toy building bricks.
You can visit The Breeze team out and about during October to donate your old plastic toy bricks and as a thank you, you'll also be in with a chance of winning an annual family pass to Paignton Zoo, Living Coasts and Newquay Zoo!
We'll happily accept any brand of plastic toy brick and once the event is over, these will be donated to local playgroups, schools, scout and guide groups. Visit us at one of the below locations, donate your old plastic toy bricks and we'll sort and wash them ready for the start of The Great Big Brick Safari!
Friday 11th Oct – The Range Paignton, Unit 1, Devonshire Retail Park, Long Rd, Paignton, TQ4 7TQ
Saturday 12th Oct – Boots Torquay, Wren Retail Park, 1 Browns Bridge Rd, Torquay, TQ2 7BJ
Friday 18th Oct – Asda Paignton, Borough Close, Paignton, TQ4 7EP
Saturday 19th – The Range Torquay, Babbacombe Rd, Torquay, TQ1 3TA
All 11.30am – 1.30pm
|Copyright © Brick Live Group Limited. All rights reserved. Brick Live Group Limited is an independent producer of BRICKLIVE and is not associated with The LEGO Group. LEGO® is a trademark of LEGO Juris A/S.
1. The following rules ("Specific Rules") together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.thebreeze.com/terms-and-conditions/ (the "Competition Terms and Conditions") of Celador Radio & Anglian Radio (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Paignton Zoo Great Big Brick Safari’ radio competition (the "Competition") which will run from 11/10/19 – 19/10/19 on The Breeze South Devon, at various locations.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an "Entrant") will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must attend one of four street team locations;
Friday 11th October – The Range, Unit 1, Devonshire Retail Park, Long Road, Paignton, TQ4 7TQ
Saturday 12th October – Boots, Wren Retail Park, 1 Browns Bridge Rd, Torquay, TQ2 7BJ
Friday 18th October – Asda, Borough Close, Paignton, TQ4 7EP
Saturday 19th October – The Range, Babbacombe Rd, Torquay, TQ1 3TA
4. Entrants are required to provide their contact details to a representative from the radio station. Entries will open at 11.30 and close at 13.30 on each of the four dates.
5. Entrants must be 16 or over.
6. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
7. Annual family pass to Paignton Zoo, Living Coasts and Newquay Zoo. Annual pass valid from date winner is issued the prize. Family pass valid for two adults and up to three children aged 3-15 years.
8. A winner will be selected at random from all the entrants and contacted by The Breeze on 21/10/19.
More from The Breeze
Find 1000s of singles in your area with The Breeze Dating. Sign up for free and start a conversation with like-minded individuals today.
The Breeze VIP Club
Get the VIP newsletter and be the first to hear of our incredible competitions!