Would you like to make this your preferred location?
Win £150 with Opus Energy
The Breeze is proud to be a part of the Paignton Festival again this year. We're on Paignton seafront today for The Breeze Party on the Green and headlining the live music this year is Aswad!
After four decades on the music scene, Aswad remains one of Britain's best-loved reggae bands, enjoying two Top Ten hits in the UK with "Don't Turn Around" and "Shine".
Join The Breeze and Opus Energy and play our winning wheel game for your chance to win £150 cash!
Opus Energy is the UK’s fifth-biggest business energy supplier, supplying electricity and gas to more than 340,000 business locations across the UK.
Supplying 100% renewable electricity last year and purchasing power from over 2,100 renewable generators in the UK, Opus Energy is committed to delivering a low-cost, zero-carbon energy future.
You can come and see them on Saturday during the Party on the Green, where they will be handing out goodies and giving you the chance to win big in their energy-generating bike competition - do you think you have what it takes?
Switch your business to Opus Energy and you’ll receive £150 credit (T&Cs apply).
1. The following rules ("Specific Rules") together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.thebreeze.com/terms-and-conditions/ (the "Competition Terms and Conditions") of Celador Radio & Anglian Radio (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to 'Party on the Green Winning Wheel' radio competition (the "Competition") which will run on 27/07/19 by The Breeze South Devon, at the Party on the Green event.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an "Entrant") will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must attend the Party on the Green event, taking place on Paignton Green on Saturday 27th July. Entrants are required to take part in our winning wheel game and provide their contact details to a representative from the radio station. Entrants must spin the wheel and if the wheel lands on 'win', they will be entered into the competition draw. The Breeze team reserve the right to disqualify entrants who attempt to influence the spinning of the wheel unfairly.
4. Entries will open at 12.30 on 27/07/19 and close at 17.30 on 27/07/19.
6. Entrants must be 16 or over.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. £150 cash.
9. A winner will be selected at random from all the entrants and contacted by The Breeze on 29/07/19. The cash prize will be transferred to the winner's bank account within 30 days of receiving their bank details.
More from The Breeze
Find 1000s of singles in your area with The Breeze Dating. Sign up for free and start a conversation with like-minded individuals today.
The Breeze VIP Club
Get the VIP newsletter and be the first to hear of our incredible competitions!