Here's a guide to all you need to know about this year's Let's Ride Southampton.
The event is taking place on Sunday 21st July throughout the city.
The day will include a series of fun activities and challenges for the whole family to enjoy - from music and local street food, to live stunt shows and much more. Plus, of course you'll be able to explore Southampton on two wheels.
With no cars on the road, the organisers say this is a perfect event for new and experienced cyclists alike.
All participants are advised to arrive by public transport.
If a car park is needed then there are a number of public car parks close to the event.
The following roads will be closed from 6am until up to 6pm on Sunday 21st July 2019:
- Melbourne Street
- Standford Street
- Granville Street
- Chapel Road
- St Mary Street (from Evans St to Chapel Rd)
- Evans Street
- St Mary’s Place
- Kingsway (from St Mary’s Pl to Northam Rd)
- Marsh Lane (from Evans St to Threefield Ln)
- Threefield Lane
- Bernard Street (from Orchard Pl to Terminus Terrace)
- John Street
- Oxford Street (from John St to Latimer St)
- Latimer Street (from Oxford St to Queen’s Terrace)
- Queen’s Terrace (from Latimer St to Orchard Pl)
- Orchard Place (from Briton St to Bernard St)
- Houndwell Place
- Palmerston Road
- New Road (from Park Walk to Palmerston Rd)
- Above Bar Street (from New Road to Brunswick Pl)
- Civic Centre Road (except Buses)
- East Park Terrace