Would you like to make this your preferred location?
Win tickets to see Aladdin at The Anvil
Listen to The More Music Breakfast Show all this week where each day you’ll be in with a chance of winning one of five sets of family tickets to see Aladdin at The Anvil in Basingstoke on Friday 13th December at 6pm!
Starring Mark Rhodes as Aladdin, get ready to jump aboard the magic carpet and follow him, his hapless brother Wishee Washee, and of course his mother Widow Twankey, on a fearless quest to stop the evil Abanazar from ruling the world.
All you need to do in order to be on the adventure too, is listen to The More Music Breakfast Show with Steve Priestley every day this week.
For more information on Aladdin at The Anvil, click here.
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.thebreeze.com/terms-and-conditions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Celador Radio & Anglian Radio (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Aladdin Panto Breakfast Show’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 25/11/19 to 29/11/2019 on The Breeze Basingstoke and North Hampshire, The Breeze Reading, The Breeze Newbury, The Breeze Andover, and The Breeze East Hampshire.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must;
Send a text message starting with the word WIN and their answer to 81400 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
4. All Entrants selected to play may be required to partake in a phone call with a presenter from the radio station. The call may be recorded and played on-air and online. If the caller doesn’t answer their phone, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, or cannot continue the call for any reason, the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
5. To win, listeners have to identify the ‘music genie of the lamp’ from a short clip of an artist’s song disguised by some panto magic. The winner will be chosen whilst on air.
6. Entrants must be 18 or over.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition
8. The daily prize is x2 adult tickets and x2 children tickets (under 16s) to the Aladdin Panto at The Anvil Basingstoke. Tickets are valid for 6pm, Friday 13th December 2019 performance only.
9. The prize cannot be resold or passed on or exchanged for monetary value.
More from The Breeze
Find 1000s of singles in your area with The Breeze Dating. Sign up for free and start a conversation with like-minded individuals today.
The Breeze VIP Club
Get the VIP newsletter and be the first to hear of our incredible competitions!