Would you like to make this your preferred location?
Volunteer Centre West Berkshire
The Volunteer Centre West Berkshire work actively to provide free information and guidance about voluntary opportunities across West Berkshire, providing an important link between those people offering their free time to organisations in need of assistance.
Age need not be a barrier, from 15 years upwards anyone can become a volunteer. Organisations welcome the experience of older people and the energy and enthusiasm of the young.
Why give up your free time?
- Everyone has something to offer - you can share your skills, knowledge and experience to benefit others.
- If you've ever wanted to learn a new skill - your free time can be the perfect way to do something you've never tried before.
- Get involved with local issues that affect you and the area you live in
- Maybe you are new to the area - what better way to discover your neighbourhood and the people who live in it.
- Add variety to your day - meet and share experiences with new people
- Share some of your free time and experience how rewarding it can be to help others.
Want to find out more?
The Volunteer Centre West Berkshire have the knowledge and experience to advise you on all aspects of volunteering. They will talk to you about your interests, skills, needs and reasons for the volunteering to enable them to get the best match to the appropriate opportunities.
For more information contact them:
1 Bolton Place
01635 49004 - Please say you heard about them on The Breeze Community Billboard.
More from The Breeze
Find 1000s of singles in your area with The Breeze Dating. Sign up for free and start a conversation with like-minded individuals today.
The Breeze VIP Club
Get the VIP newsletter and be the first to hear of our incredible competitions!