Would you like to make this your preferred location?
Win a trip to New York City
The Breeze and Crystal Clear is giving you the chance to win a trip to the city that never sleeps; NEW YORK!
You could be getting a famous yellow taxi over The Brooklyn Bridge, taking a stroll around Central Park, seeing the bright lights of Times Square, catching a show on Broadway or popping over to Liberty Island to see the Statue of Liberty.
To win this incredible trip, all you have to do is listen to The Breeze throughout the day where we’ll play a clip and all you have to do is guess the missing word. If you think you know what the missing word is, send a text message with the word PLAY followed by your name and answer to 85010.
Texts cost one pound plus your standard network rate. Lines close at 2pm on Friday 29th March. If you text after then, you won’t be entered but may still be charged. You must be aged eighteen or over to enter and you’re playing across participating radio stations. Good Luck.
Crystal Clear have been established in Bristol, serving the city (as well as Bath, Portishead, Clevedon, Thornbury and beyond) since 1999 and are one of the leading specialists in the fit and supply of aluminium, timber, PVCu windows, doors and roof lights.
Terms and Conditions
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with Celador Radio’s general competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) apply to "Win A Holiday To New York" radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 18th March 2019 to Friday 29th March 2019 on the following participating stations; Dream 100, North Norfolk Radio, Radio Norwich, The Beach, The Breeze Andover, The Breeze Bath, The Breeze Basingstoke, The Breeze Bridgwater & West Somerset, The Breeze Bristol, The Breeze Cheltenham, The Breeze East Hampshire and West Surrey, The Breeze Frome & West Wiltshire, The Breeze Newbury, The Breeze North Dorset, The Breeze North Somerset, The Breeze Portsmouth, The Breeze Reading, The Breeze South Devon, The Breeze South Somerset, The Breeze Southampton, The Breeze Winchester, and Town 102.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must identify the missing word from a song clip and send a text message with the keyword ‘PLAY’ followed by their name and answer to 85010 (the “Text Message Line”). The text system will not recognize other formats of the keyword.
4. Text messages will be charged at £1.00 plus your standard network rate.
5. Text lines open at 0800 on Monday 18th March 2019 and close at 1400 on Friday 29th March 2019. Texts received outside of these times will not be entered but may still be charged. Celador Radio is not responsible for any latency experienced by your mobile phone network, which may delay the delivery of your text message to us.
6. After the lines have closed, a winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries received.
7. The winner will be required to talk to the presenter/s and a call will be recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air. If entrants fail to answer their phone, are driving, if any fault occurs immediately prior to or during these calls and it is not possible to re-establish contact with the caller, or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of Celador Radio) the call may be terminated and another entrant selected at random.
8. Entrants must be aged 18 or over to enter the competition.
9. Players and winners will be required to take part in publicity (including photos and interviews) at the request of Celador Radio. By entering this competition you agree that Celador Radio may use your name, town, photo and any video or audio recording of your contribution for advertising and promotional purposes without additional notice or compensation unless prohibited by law.
The prize is a £1500 Virgin Atlantic Holidays Gift Card.
The Virgin Gift Card can only be redeemed through Virgin Holidays on the telephone number provided. Before booking please note you must call and speak to an operator on 0344 557 4321 and explain you want to use a Virgin Gift Card. You will be unable to redeem a Virgin Gift Card for bookings made online. Virgin Gift Card cannot be used in conjunction with any other vouchers, discounts or offers or incentive schemes (including Flying Club Air miles). The Virgin Gift Card cannot be exchanged for cash. Be prepared to quote your Virgin Gift Card number when booking. A credit card number may be required to hold your booking until your Virgin Gift Card is received. All travel is subject to Virgin Holidays standard terms and conditions. Booking instructions and Virgin Gift Card acceptance detailed above valid for Virgin Holidays only, Virgin HIP Hotels and all other divisions of the Virgin Holidays Group.
Celador Radio reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion, which will be announced by the on-air presenter(s) before lines open.
The prize is non-transferrable and no alternative is available.
More from The Breeze
The Breeze VIP Club
Get the VIP newsletter and be the first to hear of our incredible competitions!