Would you like to make this your preferred location?
The Breeze Community Fund
The Breeze Community Fund recognises inspirational and influential people in Cheltenham and Gloucester.
We want to celebrate the local people who make Cheltenham and Gloucester great and we need your help!
We’re looking to reward a local person or charity with some funding and all you have to do is enter details below if you know of anyone or if you are one yourself! This could be any unsung hero from people working with a charity or club, somebody who works above and beyond at the NHS, a member of the emergency services or a child of courage.
Throughout February, March and April we will be rewarding 6 different organisations or people who have given up their time for no reward and it could all be from the help of you!
Stylish, comfortable, quality footwear at affordable prices. In Regent Arcade, Cheltenham.
We love what we do and we do it with passion.
Cheltenham's destination to shop, dine, stay and play.
Whatever the occasion, whatever the backdrop, we have an incredible house for you.
There Because we Care
Dedicated to Making a Difference
If you know any local charities or people in the area that make Cheltenham & Gloucester great enter them below here. Even if it’s you!
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.thebreeze.com/
terms-and-conditions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Celador Radio & Anglian Radio (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Community Fund’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 3rd February to 11th March 2020 on The Breeze Cheltenham
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
To enter the Competition an Entrant must;
Complete an entry form on The Breeze website. The form will open for entries at 00:01 on 3rd February 2020 and close at 23:59 on 11th March 2020. All mandatory fields must be completed.
- All Entrants selected to play may be required to partake in a phone call with a presenter from the radio station. The call may be recorded and played on-air and online. If the caller doesn’t answer their phone, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, or cannot continue the call for any reason, the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
- All listeners have to do is go online and nominate a charity or group that deserves a community fund along with their eligible details.
- On the following dates, one of the entries will be selected and chosen by 2 members of Celador Radio to win, based on their charitable contribution to the community, the wider effect of the grant, and the necessity for investment All entries received from 3rd February – 11th March 2020 will be in with the chance of winning
Monday 12th February from 12pm
Thursday 27th February from 12pm
Monday 2nd March from 12pm
Thursday 5th March from 12pm
Monday 9th March from 12pm
Thursday 12th March from 12pm
- Entrants must be 18 years or over
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition
- 6 x Winners will each win £250 cash
More from The Breeze
Find 1000s of singles in your area with The Breeze Dating. Sign up for free and start a conversation with like-minded individuals today.
The Breeze VIP Club
Get the VIP newsletter and be the first to hear of our incredible competitions!