Would you like to make this your preferred location?
Mixed Up Menu - win a meal for two at Southgate, Bath
To celebrate 3 exciting new restaurants opening at Southgate, Bath we're giving you the chance to win a meal for two in one of the restaurants.
The restaurants opening their doors are ThaiKhun, Comptoir Libanais and Absurd Bird...
And there are 10 vouchers up for grabs up to the value of £60!
Listen to The Breeze Breakfast and Drive each day, work out the daily anagram and enter the form below with your answer.
Friday's 'Mixed Up Menu' is US U.S. COCO. What dish does that spell when the anagram is rearranged?
- The following rules ("Rules") together with The Breeze general and Competition Terms and Conditions (the "Terms and Conditions") apply to 'Mixed Up Menu' competition will run from 31/10/16 – 04/11/16 and 14/11/16- 18/11/16 ("The Duration").
- The "Radio Station" is the breeze.
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an "Entrant") will be deemed to have notice of and to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must listen to the Breeze Breakfast Show (Bristol, Bath, Frome & West Wilts) to hear the daily anagram, and then enter the correct answer online at the Breeze.com (Bristol, Bath, Frome & West Wilts) for a chance to win.
- The daily anagram will be repeated on the Drive show each day.
- All listeners aged 18 or above are entitled to enter the competition.
- 10x meal vouchers to the value of £60 redeemable at one of the following 3 restaurants opening at Southgate, Bath Food Quarter- ThaiKhun, Comptoir Libanais or Absurd Bird.
- The prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- Restaurant opening dates may vary.
More from The Breeze
Find 1000s of singles in your area with The Breeze Dating. Sign up for free and start a conversation with like-minded individuals today.
The Breeze VIP Club
Get the VIP newsletter and be the first to hear of our incredible competitions!