Would you like to make this your preferred location?
Striding for Survival supporting Pancreatic Cancer
Pancreatic Cancer Actions annual flagship walk, Striding for Survival will take place in the beautiful grounds of Painshill Park in Surrey. The first walk was held in 2011 organised by Rachael Rogan who lost her father to pancreatic cancer and it has gone from strength to strength! It’s our 10 year anniversary. Join us and Stride for Survival to make the 2020’s the decade of change for pancreatic cancer.
Open to all, it is a chance to come together, meet other supporters and the PCA team and raise much needed awareness and funds!
Date: Saturday 6th June 2020
Time: 10:00am start
Location: Painshill Park, Portsmouth Road, Cobham, [Car park and visitor entrance is: Between Street, KT11 1BE] (Just off of the A3 and M25!)
Distances: 2KM, 7KM or 10KM
- Registration fee: £10 adult, £5 children under 16 (fee includes a PCA t-shirt)
- Minimum fundraising target: £50 per family
- Sign up with PCA to receive:
- Fundraising pack and sponsorship forms
- Finishers medal
- Finishers certificate
- PCA Striding for Survival t-shirt to wear on the day
- Ongoing support from our dedicated fundraising team!
Click here to sign up now.
More from The Breeze
Find 1000s of singles in your area with The Breeze Dating. Sign up for free and start a conversation with like-minded individuals today.
The Breeze VIP Club
Get the VIP newsletter and be the first to hear of our incredible competitions!