Would you like to make this your preferred location?
Win with The Cheese & Chilli Festival
The Breeze has teamed up with The Cheese & Chilli Festival taking place in Basingstoke this weekend.
Tune into The Breeze Breakfast Show with Steve Priestley all this week, for your chance to win a family ticket to The Cheese & Chilli Festival, as well as a brand new BBQ.
The Cheese Festival is the perfect event for cheese lovers who can try and buy from an incredible range of local and regional products. Meanwhile, for those who enjoy a slice of spice, The Chilli Festival features different types to peruse and purchase, with everything from plants to sauces.
Offering a fantastic family-friendly event for a fun-filled weekend, you'll be entertained by the Chilli Eating & Chilli Sauce Competition plus the Man Vs Food Challenge offers you the chance to participate if you feel brave enough. Along with cooking demonstrations, pig racing, falconry displays, children's ride, face painting, craft and shopping stalls, magic shows, and a garden games zones, there's something for the whole family.
For those who enjoy a tipple or two, The Beer Festival from Downton Brewery is the perfect place to indulge, with an excellent array of real ales along with wines, spirits and lagers too. The festival will also feature Dorset Mobile Bar's fantastic inflatable pub and Worley's cider bar. Live music will provide a great backdrop for the festival, with performances from a number of local bands.
Spicing things up with all things cheese and chilli the event will see a whole host of tasty treats, amazing entertainment and food competitions for those that can handle the heat.
For more information and to buy tickets, click here.
Terms and Conditions
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions, which can be found at Thebreeze.com (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Celador Radio & Anglian Radio (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘[Cheese and Chilli festival]’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 18/06/2018 to 22/06/2018 on The Breeze.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must Send a text message with the word "Breeze" AND their answer to 81400. Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The exact opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
4. All Entrants selected to play will be required to talk to the presenters and a call will be recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air. If the caller doesn’t answer their phone, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, or cannot continue the call for any reason, the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
5. Winners will receive a call to confirm their contact details. We will then email a winners letter and arrange a suitable time to collect their BBQ from our studios in Festival Place Basingstoke.
6. Tickets and winners letters will need to be printed off and brought with you to the entrance gate of the appropriate event.
7. Family tickets are valid for 2 adults and 2 children ( children FOC with an accompanying adult and are classed as under 16)
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
9. There is a daily prize of a family ticket to the Cheese and chilli Festival plus a BBQ ( daily winners will receive two adult tickets. Each ticket allows an accompanying child (You will not receive tickets for children).
More from The Breeze
Are you fun, friendly and reliable? This could be you for you.
Tell us about your favourite relaxing songs, and get a visit from The Breeze Team.
Find 1000s of singles in your area with The Breeze Dating. Sign up for free and start a conversation with like-minded individuals today.
The Breeze VIP Club
Get the VIP newsletter and be the first to hear of our incredible competitions!