Would you like to make this your preferred location?
Lizzie Crow co-presents The Breeze Breakfast Show weekday mornings from 6.00am and hosts the Sunday Breakfast from 7.00am.
We caught up with her to get to ask some probing questions, are you ready? Then let's begin.
What was the first single you ever bought?
Hard to remember now. Think it might have been ‘I don’t feel like dancing’ by the Scissor Sisters. My first album was a ‘Now That’s What I Call Music’ on cassette tape!
What’s the funniest thing to happen to you on air?
Feeding a blind folded Ben Moseby brick dust live on The Breakfast Show (it was all about weird pregnancy cravings but a really a great chance to make him eat something strange!). See it again here
What are your 3 favourite things?
1. Being with my friends and family….and my boyfriend of course (he’d be upset not to be number 1!).
2. Chatting and laughing
3. My new Ray-Ban sunglasses (they’re really new, so had to make the list!).
What would be the title of your autobiography?
My Life…My Laughs…and My Battle with Getting Out of Bed
Name your top 5 dinner guests.
1. Robert Downey Junior….he’s had an interesting life with a bit of edge…but yet handsome and funny!
2. Bradley Cooper... well, need I explain this one!?
3. Benedict Cumberbatch…just love him! I think he’d bring some interesting chat and great banter.
4. Jennifer Lawrence…she seems like a fun up for it kind of a girl and would bring energy to the party.
5. Jesus... got lots of questions and chat, plus you wouldn’t run out of wine!
Tell us one thing that may surprise us about you.
I come from one of the biggest families! I’m the fifth of seven kids…my mum’s one of nine and my dad’s one of seven…so I have brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews, uncles, aunts and cousins all over the place.
What will you be remembered for most?
Will have to wait and see, maybe my laugh!? Along with my capacity to sleep plus my love of shoes and partying!
If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?
Brazil, India, Thailand, Fiji, New Zealand, Israel, L.A.…skiing in America and Canada…so many places don’t know where to start!
If you were stranded on a desert island and could only take 5 things with you what would they be?
1. My phone…full of music.
2. My friends and family…need some company.
3. Bikini and my Ray-Ban Sunglasses (got to take your fav things!)
4. A good book.
5. And a boat to get me home
What's your nickname?
At school I was called ‘The Laughing Cow’…and later I became, ‘The Hibernator’ because I can sleep any time and anywhere…and do!
Hopefully not on The Breeze Breakfast Show Lizzie! Catch it every weekday morning from 6.00am. Lizzie also presents Sunday Breakfast from 7.00am.
More from The Breeze
Tell us about your favourite relaxing songs, and get a visit from The Breeze Team.
Are you fun, friendly and reliable? This could be you for you.
Find 1000s of singles in your area with The Breeze Dating. Sign up for free and start a conversation with like-minded individuals today.
The Breeze VIP Club
Get the VIP newsletter and be the first to hear of our incredible competitions!