The Brewery Quarter - Christmas Lights
The Brewery Quarter is dreaming of a white Christmas, as they celebrate the launch of Frozen 2 at Cineworld with this year’s annual switch on “Let it Snow” on Saturday 23rd November!
You can enjoy the usual host of entertainment from local acts, including newcomer singer Savanna Lee, local school choirs, dancers, pantomime stars and a chance to meet the two Winter Princesses and snowman. Father Christmas will arrive shortly before 6:30 pm to turn on the lights, with guaranteed snow at the switch on!
And if that’s not enough, you can catch The Breeze Team there with their Winning Wheel where you could be in the chance of winning a great prize bundle of Family Bowling, Dinners and Laser Tag!
Across the whole weekend, visitors can also enjoy a Christmas arts and crafts market and purchase some unique and quirky gifts for loved ones.
The event is run in conjunction with Cheltenham town centre’s light switch on event, with events happening across the town all day.
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.thebreeze.com/terms-and-conditions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Celador Radio & Anglian Radio (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Brewery Christmas Lights’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run on 23rd November 2019 on The Breeze Cheltenham
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must
• Attend to the Brewery Quarter Light Switch On on 23rd November and provide contact details to a representative from the radio station. Entries will open at 15:00 and close at 20:00 on 23rd November 2019.
4. All Entrants selected to play may be required to partake in a phone call with a presenter from the radio station. The call may be recorded and played on-air and online. If the caller doesn’t answer their phone, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, or cannot continue the call for any reason, the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
5. Entrants are required to take part in our winning wheel game and provide their contact details to a representative from the radio station. Entrants must spin the wheel and if the wheel lands on 'win', they will be entered into the competition draw. The Breeze team reserve the right to disqualify entrants who attempt to influence the spinning of the wheel unfairly.
6. One eligible entrant will be chosen at random from all entries to win
7. Entrants must be 18 or over
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition
9. One winner will win the following:
- Hollywood Bowl – Family Bowling for 4 people – to be used within the year
- Nando’s – Platter for 2 – To be used within the year
- Laser Tag Party for 10 children – at the Play farm in the Brewery Quarter Cheltenham – to be used within the year
- Five Guys – Dinner for 2 people plus drink – to use within the year
10. These will be in forms of vouchers and will be sent out to the winner.
More from The Breeze
Find 1000s of singles in your area with The Breeze Dating. Sign up for free and start a conversation with like-minded individuals today.
Catch your local Breeze
Find your nearest station to listen live, see local news, features and more.
The Breeze VIP Club
Get the VIP newsletter and be the first to hear of our incredible competitions!