Refresh Festival is a brand-new health and wellness festival hosted by Dame Kelly Holmes on the 2nd and 3rd September in Wellington Country Park just outside Reading.
The festival is set to showcase all aspects of the health and lifestyle industry with bootcamps, yoga, inspirational talks and of course lots of goodies you can buy over the weekend. Some of the names coming along include: Flawless, X-Factor's Luke Friend, Alice Liveing, Healthy Chef Steph, Aldine Preisner and Mr Bloom plus many more.
The Breeze will be at Refresh Festival on 2nd and 3rd September with our Breeze Batak Game giving away great prizes from us and Refresh Festival!
The 8 Zones at Refresh Festival
- Regenerate: This is the main stage where the likes of Flawless will be dancing, potentially then followed by a bootcamp from My Fit Zone. This is where the majority of bootcamps are taking place and has a larger space for people to get involved.
- Revitalise: This slightly smaller stage will host cooking demos from the likes of Healthy Chef Steph and talks on what is the best ways to diet and how a better routine can achieve your goals.
- Re-energize: This is our huge show arena where bird shows from Cavendish Events will mix with workouts from SOSA Dance Fitness. Both days will also be finished off with polo, where there is a chance to jump on a pony and have a go.
- Recharge: This is our specialized yoga and mindfulness event, here you can take part in a yoga workshop with different teachers encompassing many different styles of yoga. There will also be a spot of meditation to end your busy days.
- Refuel: The food zone. Need we say more? This is where different styles of healthy eating are all coming together from Mexican to vegan specialties. You can also finish off with a delicious acai bowl from House of Acai.
- Rejuvenate: The shopping zone. Here you can buy anything from yoga leggings to some amazing vegan skincare. There will also be gyms from the local area providing mini workouts and chats about what membership is right for you. Oh and of course there is loads of healthy food for you try and buy to take home once you have been inspired by a cooking demo.
- Relax: This is where you can sit and chill under the trees surrounded by bean bags and storytelling. Or you can just sit and stare up through the canopy after an intense workout.
- Revive: Need a massage? Not had time to do you eyebrows? Head to Revive, here there will be therapists ready to get rid of those aches and make you sparkle. Get there early to avoid a queue.
To find out more and to book your place, visit www.refreshfestival.co.uk
More from The Breeze
Catch your local Breeze
Find your nearest station to listen live, see local news, features and more.
The Breeze VIP Club
Get the VIP newsletter and be the first to hear of our incredible competitions!