Win Tickets to Newton Abbot Racecourse
It’s time for Easter Saturday Racing at Newton Abbot Racecourse, and there’s nothing quite like the thrill of the races.
On Saturday 11th April, Newton Abbot Racecourse hosts Easter Saturday Racing. To find out more and book tickets, click here.
Newton Abbot Racecourse
In the heart of Devon, where the sun shines bright and the air is fresh, lies Newton Abbot Racecourse. This truly independent little racecourse punches well above its weight.
Nestling in a valley at the edge of historic Newton Abbot, the racecourse is impeccably presented, with friendly staff and a smiling face. The food and drink is the stuff of legend, with South West suppliers and delicious local produce, a day at Newton Abbot is a delight for young and old.
A favourite amongst the trainers for its charm and the quality of its turf, Newton Abbot brings you up close and personal amongst racing’s royalty.
Conveniently located alongside the famous A380 ‘Gateway to the South West,’ this characterful racecourse captures the very spirit of the South West. The warmth and character of Devon and Cornwall, the very spirit of summer holidays, of fresh air and good company come together at
In 2020 Newton Abbot Racecourse will host 18 thrilling summer jumps fixtures between April and October. With weekday, weekend and evening fixtures to choose from, there’s a racing date to appeal to all.
A day at the races needn’t be expensive with our fantastic money-saving offers. Under 18s, plus students with a valid photographic ID go FREE to all fixtures this season.
Plus, book your Paddock Enclosure tickets online in advance and you can save up to 10%.
Course Enclosure: Weekdays £10 / Weekend £14
Paddock Enclosure: Weekdays £18 / Weekend £22
Disabled Patrons and carer: Weekdays £10 / Weekend £14 each with a free upgrade to the Paddock Enclosure
Under 18s & Students with valid photographic ID / NUS card: FREE
For more information and to book tickets, visit www.newtonabbotracing.com or call 01626 353235.
To win a pair of Paddock Enclosure tickets to Easter Saturday Racing at Newton Abbot Racecourse, enter your details below.
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.thebreeze.com/terms-and-conditions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Celador Radio & Anglian Radio (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Newton Abbot Racecourse – Easting Racing radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 6/4/20 to 8/4/20 on The Breeze South Devon.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must visit thebreeze.com and enter their details on the competition webpage. Entries will open at 0001 on 6/4/20 and close at 2359 on 8/4/20
4. A winner will be chosen at random from all the competition entries and contacted by The Breeze on 9/4/20.
5. Entrants must be 18 or over.
6. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
7. A pair of Paddock Enclosure tickets to Easter Saturday racing at Newton Abbot Racecourse, taking place on Saturday 11th April. The winner’s details will be passed on to Newton Abbot Racecourse, who will liaise with the winner directly to organise their tickets.
More from The Breeze
Find 1000s of singles in your area with The Breeze Dating. Sign up for free and start a conversation with like-minded individuals today.
Catch your local Breeze
Find your nearest station to listen live, see local news, features and more.
The Breeze VIP Club
Get the VIP newsletter and be the first to hear of our incredible competitions!