Festival of Learning - Weston College
Weston College has a wide range of courses to suit everyone, from taster courses to help you take up or develop and a hobby, to part-time and full-time courses which can help you to get back into work, progress in a chosen career, gain a degree or develop new life skills.
On Saturday the 15th June (11am – 3pm) they are showcasing all areas of provision through the Festival of Learning. It is being held at the Italian Gardens, Winter Gardens and UCW in Weston-super-Mare. This major community event will showcase all areas of provision, bringing learning to life through interactive and engaging activities for all the family.
The event is free to attend and is being supported by Breeze Radio. As well as have-a-go activities, there will be prizes to be won and musical performances and workshops throughout the day. The UCW (HE) Open Day and launch of the new Adult Prospectus will form part of the Festival and there will be a team of ‘Here to Help’ volunteers present to answer any questions throughout the day.
The street team and our Breeze presenter Russ Wilcox will also be there to create that festival feeling and give ten lucky winners the chance to win £50 off a leisure course* and one lucky winner can win a £150 voucher* for a 20-week course of your choice!
*Terms and conditions apply.
Find out more here: https://www.weston.ac.uk
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.thebreeze.com/terms-and-conditions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Celador Radio & Anglian Radio (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Weston College Street Team Activity’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run on 15th June 2019 on The Breeze North Somerset and The Breeze Bridgewater.
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must;
Attend Weston College’s Festival of learning open day and provide contact details to a representative from the radio station. Entries will open at 11:00am on 15th June 2019 and close at 15:00pm on 15th June 2019
- All participants will take part in our “Winning Wheel” where they spin the wheel and if they land on win, they enter their details into the iPad for a chance to win.
- One entrant from all eligible entrants will be randomly selected to win.
- "The Breeze team reserve the right to disqualify entrants who attempt to influence the spinning of the wheel unfairly"
- Entrants must be 18 years or over
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition
- One winner of £150 voucher for a 20 Week adult class of their choice.
- Must be claimed before the start date of college.
- This date will be given to the winner once prize has been claimed
More from The Breeze
Find 1000s of singles in your area with The Breeze Dating. Sign up for free and start a conversation with like-minded individuals today.
Catch your local Breeze
Find your nearest station to listen live, see local news, features and more.
The Breeze VIP Club
Get the VIP newsletter and be the first to hear of our incredible competitions!