10 Things You Never Knew About Michael Bublé
The Canadian crooner was born on 9th September 1975 and has amassed millions of record sales worldwide.
But here we delve into our favourite Swing King a little further and run down a number of facts you may not have known.
1. Bublé was born in Burnaby, Canada to parents Lewis and Amber and interestingly his father was a salmon fisherman.
2. He worked as a salmon fisherman himself for 6 years and developed his passion for music on the ship by listening to tapes of his grandfather singing classic hits.
3. It was a performance of 'White Christmas' at a family gathering when he was 13 that made everyone realise he had a talent as a performer.
4. He had to hand back a talent contest trophy he won when he was 18 because he was underage (the limit for the competition was 19). Undeterred he went on to win Canadian Youth Talent Search which helped him reach a wider audience.
5. In 2005, Bublé became an Italian citizen. His grandparents were born there.
6. Bublé is a huge ice hockey fan and in 2008 became part-owner of the Vancouver Giants junior team and supports the Vancouver Canucks.
7. Bublé's two younger sisters are also creative, Brandee writes children's books and Crystal is an actress.
8. In 2011, Bublé married Argentine model and singer Luisana Lopilato.
9. Steven is Michael Bublé's middle name.
10. The first album he ever bought was 'Reckless' by Bryan Adams back in the 80s.
More from The Breeze
Catch your local Breeze
Find your nearest station to listen live, see local news, features and more.
The Breeze VIP Club
Get the VIP newsletter and be the first to hear of our incredible competitions!