Helping Hands For The Blind
Helping Hands for the Blind is a registered local charity sset and run by a group of Blind and Sighted people. Providing help, advice and support for the blind, visually impaired, their families and carers. This can help to maintain their independence and improve the quality of their lives.
Listed below are the services we offer with more information on our website:
Assistive technologies (Mobile Phone, Computers and Audio Players)
- Benefits information
- Sighted guides and Sight loss awareness training
- Independent living aids
- Counselling Services
- Free advice and information
- Social events
- I.T and Tech Clinic
- Weekly groups
We are proud and feel very passionate about our charity. If you would like to get in touch, please do so.
Why not visit our social coffee Mornings?
Every Monday [except bank holidays] from 10.30 to 12.30 pm
Every Thursday from 10.30 to 12.30 pm.
The Roger Morris Centre,
Free transport from Basingstoke bus station; call to book.
Our groups are relaxing social groups, the ideal place to meet and chat with other blind and visually impaired people.
- A Group for all Visually Impaired people in Basingstoke and District
- A local registered charity that organises activities and outings for its members
- A place where you can undertake social activities easily without feeling restricted by your lack of sight
- Gain and share information and life experiences.
We want our social groups to really work for you. So get in touch to find out more about them or send us ideas for the future.
Tel: 01256 – 463966
More from The Breeze
Catch your local Breeze
Find your nearest station to listen live, see local news, features and more.
The Breeze VIP Club
Get the VIP newsletter and be the first to hear of our incredible competitions!