Basingstoke Voluntary Action provide professional help and advice for Voluntary and Community Groups in Basingstoke & Deane. If you are a charity, voluntary, community, faith or self-help group we can assist with:
- Monthly informative newsletter
- Group start-up, policies and procedures
- Funding and grants advice,
- Promotion of your group,
- Developing or reviewing governing documents
- Free voluntary sector forums and Networking Opportunities
- Training sessions,
- Charity commission advice, and provision of Disclosure & Barring (CRB) requirements
- Volunteer recruitment, retention and support
- Budgeting, business planning and guidance
- Training rooms available for hire
Various other services are available detailed on our website www.voluntaryservices.com or via our Facebook page. We are based at the Orchard Building, White Hart Lane, Basingstoke, RG21 4AF
Call 01256 423816 or Email email@example.com
More from The Breeze
Find 1000s of singles in your area with The Breeze Dating. Sign up for free and start a conversation with like-minded individuals today.
Catch your local Breeze
Find your nearest station to listen live, see local news, features and more.
The Breeze VIP Club
Get the VIP newsletter and be the first to hear of our incredible competitions!