Basingstoke Roll 2015
Basingstoke and District Disability Forum's annual flagship event 'The Basingstoke Roll 2' will be taking place on Friday June 19th from 1-4 pm. This year the event is proud to be part of the Basingstoke Festival. The Basingstoke Roll 2 is a scavenger hunt around Basingstoke Town, with teams following clues to get to the finish line first. There will be prizes for the winners, as well as for the best decorated wheelchair, the best dressed team, and the team who raise the most funds.
NOW IS THE TIME TO ACT if you would like to enter a team in the event!
• Teams have a maximum of four people
• One team member must use a wheelchair (provided by us)
• Each team member must secure a minimum of £25 sponsorship to enter
• You have one hour to decorate your wheelchair and dress up for the race.
• Great fun event perfect for team building! Last year’s teams loved it!
What happens when you tell us you are interested?
1. We will send you a registration form.
2. Return the form to us and we will provide you with branded sponsorship forms
and more details about the day itself.
3. You will need to be free from midday until 4pm on Friday 19th allowing you an
hour before the race to decorate your wheelchair and get some tips to use it.
We hope that you will be able to take part in this fantastic local event and look forward to hearing from you soon. We only have space for 15 teams, so please get in touch quickly to avoid disappointment.
If you have any further queries, please contact Vivien Harrison, BDDF Facilitator on 01256 423869 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Basingstoke & District Disability Forum was set up to promote inclusion and opportunities for people with disabilities through the provision of information and bringing people together. The Forum, which launched in February 2015, brings together all people with disabilities, their families,
friends and carers in the Basingstoke area as well as any organisations, government departments, businesses and individuals interested in disability and inclusion.
More from The Breeze
Catch your local Breeze
Find your nearest station to listen live, see local news, features and more.
The Breeze VIP Club
Get the VIP newsletter and be the first to hear of our incredible competitions!