Win a family ticket to Cheddar Gorge and Caves Glow in the Dark Easter Egg Hunt
This Easter Gough's Cave is getting some egg-cellent new additions to make your day out more egg-citing and The Breeze is giving you the chance to win a family ticket.
The Easter Bunny must have made an unexpected visit to Cheddar because clusters of magical, glow in the dark eggs have appeared in all nooks and crannies of the mysterious Gough's cave. During your visit, keep your eyes peeled for Richard Gough's magical golden egg!
This week, The Breeze is sending you and the family off on an egg hunt like no other at Cheddar Gorge and Caves. The Easter Bunny has made a special delivery of glow in the dark eggs plus, a prize for the kids if they can crack the code.
Register below for your chance to win one of four family tickets (2 adults and 2 children) to Cheddar Gorge and Caves Glow. Then on Friday 23rd March, tune into The Breeze Breakfast show with Tony Wright from 6am, to win the last family ticket to Cheddar Gorge and Caves Glow plus an extra special prize of £100 cash.
Please see terms and conditions below.
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at here) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Celador Radio (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Cheddar Gorge and Caves’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 19/03/18 to 23/03/18 on the “Participating Radio Stations” which are The Breeze South West North and South West South regions.
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the word “Breeze” to 81400 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The Text Message Line will open at 00:01 on 19/03/18 and close at 08:00 on 23/03/18.
- All Entrants selected to play will be required to talk to the presenters and a call will be recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air. If the caller doesn’t answer their phone, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, or cannot continue the call for any reason, the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
- Entrants must text in as directed in order to enter the draw for the prize.
- The participants will be selected at random from all entries and called on 23rd to play our game on air with Tony Wright within the breakfast show to be in with a chance to win a family ticket plus £100 spending money.
- You must be over 18 years of age to play.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- 1 x family ticket (2 adults and 2 children) for Cheddar Gorge and Caves plus £100 spending money. A further four family passes will be available to win online.
Terms and Conditions of the Glow in the Dark Easter Egg Hunt
- The Glow in the Dark Egg Hunt and crafting activity are included with a valid Explorer Day Ticket.
- The egg hunt will be running every day between 24th March and 8th April within normal opening hours.
- Only one Egg Hunt trail sheet per child (5-15 years).
- Trail sheets can be collected from Gough’s Cave entrance between 10am and 4pm.
- Once completed, the Egg Hunt trail sheet entitles the child to one prize.
- Prizes can be collected on the day of participation in the activity only.
- Due to steep gradient and steps Gough’s Cave is inaccessible to wheelchair users and those with limited mobility
- Children must be supervised at all times
More from The Breeze
Catch your local Breeze
Find your nearest station to listen live, see local news, features and more.
The Breeze VIP Club
Get the VIP newsletter and be the first to hear of our incredible competitions!