Would you like to make this your preferred location?
Win Tickets: Royal Windsor Racecourse Fireworks
The Royal Windsor Racecourse fireworks return for 2019 on Saturday 2nd November!
Join us for Windsor's Greatest Show Firework Extravaganza and enjoy our funfair and live circus performers for an evening bursting with family fun! Including:
• Live circus performers throughout the evening
• Funfair with a range of rides for kids young and old
• Delicious food & drink including food stalls and two sit down restaurants
• Reserved viewing & bar tickets available
• Adult tickets only £12
• Book in advance to save money
• Expecting a sell-out so book soon to avoid disappointment
For your chance to win 4 x tickets to the Fireworks Extravaganza plus a 2-course dinner before the show, simply register your details below and answer the following question:
For more information about the Greatest Show Fireworks Extravaganza click here.
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.thebreeze.com/terms-and-conditions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Celador Radio & Anglian Radio (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Greatest Show Fireworks Extravaganza’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 21st October to Sunday 27th October 2019 on The Breeze Reading.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must;
· Complete an entry form on The Breeze website. The form will open for entries at 0900 on Monday 21st October 2019 and close at 23:59 on Sunday 27th October 2019. All mandatory fields must be completed.
4. Entrants must answer a multiple choice question on the Breeze website. One Entrant at the end of the competition will be chosen at random from all the entries received and will win the prize.
5. One Entrant at the end of the competition will be chosen at random from all the entries received and will win the prize. The winner will be notified within 48 hours of the end of the entry period.
6. Over 18 entry only.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. 4 x tickets for the Fireworks Extravaganza at Royal Windsor Racecourse on Saturday 2nd November, plus a 2 course dinner for 4 in the Ringmasters Restaurant. The 4 tickets can be any combination of adults and children, as long as 1 adult is in attendance).
9. The dinner must be taken before the Fireworks begins.
More from The Breeze
The Breeze VIP Club
Get the VIP newsletter and be the first to hear of our incredible competitions!