Would you like to make this your preferred location?
Win £150 at Children's Week
Children's week is back for their 72nd year at Paignton Green from 20th - 24th August.
Children's day is a six-day, fun for all the family event and there will be a packed programme of performances, workshops and events throughout the week.
Tuesday – Pirates and Princesses
Wednesday – Have a Go Day
Thursday – Magic Day
Friday – Messy Day
Saturday – Sci-Fi Day
You can join the Breeze Team on Saturday 24th August with Torbay Council Fostering Service where you can take part in the Winning Wheel and try and win yourself £150!
Torbay Council - Fostering Service need a wide range of people who could foster children, teenagers, brothers, sisters and children with disabilities. If you have time and space in your life you too can help our children grow and thrive.
With their training and support your passion to help children can become a reality.
1. The following rules ("Specific Rules") together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.thebreeze.com/terms-and-conditions/(the "Competition Terms and Conditions") of Celador Radio & Anglian Radio (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Children’s Winning Wheel' radio competition (the "Competition") which will run on 24/08/19 by The Breeze South Devon, at the Children’s Week Event
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an "Entrant") will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must attend the Children’s week event, taking place on Paignton Green on Saturday 24th August. Entrants are required to take part in our winning wheel game and provide their contact details to a representative from the radio station. Entrants must spin the wheel and if the wheel lands on 'win', they will be entered into the competition draw. The Breeze team reserve the right to disqualify entrants who attempt to influence the spinning of the wheel unfairly.
4. Entries will open at 10.30 and close at 16.00 on 24/08/19.
6. Entrants must be 16 or over.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. £150 cash.
9. A winner will be selected at random from all the entrants and contacted by The Breeze on 26/08/19. The cash prize will be transferred to the winner's bank account within 30 days of receiving their bank details.
More from The Breeze
Find 1000s of singles in your area with The Breeze Dating. Sign up for free and start a conversation with like-minded individuals today.
The Breeze Community Billboard gives the local charities and organisations of Thames Valley free publicity on the radio by raising awareness of your cause and increasing membership.
The Breeze VIP Club
Get the VIP newsletter and be the first to hear of our incredible competitions!