Police say 20 drivers were caught speeding during a day of action yesterday in Brixham and Paignton.
A force spokesperson said: "Operation Mosaic is tasked with assisting in reducing harm on the road networks of Brixham and Paignton.
"With the support of the Professional Development Unit a total of 20 drivers have been dealt with for speeding offences."
The force has published a list of the suspected offences yesterday
- 3 x vehicles seized.
- 20 x Speeding offences dealt with.
- 2 x arrests on suspicion of drink drive offences.
- 5 x Section 59 warnings issued.
- 4 x males reported to court for traffic offences, including no insurance & dangerous driving.
- 1 x report to the DVLA.
- 1 x male under investigation, awaiting blood results - drug driving.