Would you like to make this your preferred location?
Reading Retail Awards 2019
Now in the 10th year celebrating outstanding retailing in the borough of Reading, The Reading Retail Awards are impartial, independent and objective awards designed to engage all retailers large or small.
The awards return on Saturday 28th September at the Hilton Hotel Reading. Nominations have now closed for the 12 categories.
- Best New Store – Sponsored by Reading BID Central
- Cafes, Coffee and Lunch – Sponsored by Premier & Angels School of Motoring
- Best customer service – Sponsored by Reading Buses
- Restaurant of the year
- Pub of the year
- Independent retailer of the year – Sponsored by Insight6
- Multiple retailer of the year
- Manager of the year - Sponsored by Hammerson
- Caring for the community – Sponsored by IKEA
- Hair & Beauty
- Health and Well-being – Sponsored by Specsavers
- Outstanding Achievement Award – Sponsored by Reading BID Abbey Quarter
The winner of the 13th category, Retailer of the Year will be announced on the night and decided by the judging panel.
More from The Breeze
Find 1000s of singles in your area with The Breeze Dating. Sign up for free and start a conversation with like-minded individuals today.
Are you fun, friendly and reliable? This could be you for you.
The Breeze Community Billboard gives the local charities and organisations of Thames Valley free publicity on the radio by raising awareness of your cause and increasing membership.
The Breeze VIP Club
Get the VIP newsletter and be the first to hear of our incredible competitions!