Would you like to make this your preferred location?
Avenue Primary School damaged in suspected arson
- Crews tackle the blaze.
- Part of the school has been destroyed by the fire.
- A police forensic vehicle on site
- Sarah Edwards is CEO of the education trust which runs The Avenue and chair of governors Roger Walton - who are both "disappointed" by what has happened
- The impact of the flames
- Investigators study what is left of the classroom
- teachers have been removing books from the library so lessons can be taught there
- the impact of the fire
More from The Breeze
Find 1000s of singles in your area with The Breeze Dating. Sign up for free and start a conversation with like-minded individuals today.
The Breeze Community Billboard gives the local charities and organisations of Thames Valley free publicity on the radio by raising awareness of your cause and increasing membership.
Tell us about your favourite relaxing songs, and get a visit from The Breeze Team.
Are you fun, friendly and reliable? This could be you for you.
The Breeze VIP Club
Get the VIP newsletter and be the first to hear of our incredible competitions!